Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chainsaw Noir

Recent research has shown me something interesting: there is little intersection between people that enjoy my work and people that enjoy poorly built websites. VERY little. I've heard this brought up before. So, with a lot of help, I've launched a new, more aesthetically pleasing blog. Enjoy the stuff that's already here, you'll find the odd nugget of wisdom and piece of flash fiction in the archives, but for new material, you want to go HERE

That's http://chainsawnoir.wordpress.com. I'll see you there.

1 comment:

jully said...

The subtext being... The Lord didnt want the papers printing pics of him being so-called loved up and he preferred to chat to anyone than talk to the Child. I see they also left when she became tired and emotional as it was past her bedtime!
Phone Sex