Monday, May 4, 2009

Don't be sad, little fella, I'll tell you where to find autographed copies of Murderland Part 1: H8!

I know what you're thinking. I know what haunts your dreams and threatens to steal your heart. You want to know where to purchase copies of Murderland Part 1: H8 from my personal book stash. Particularly autographed ones. I myself, am pretty much out of them, but don't despair! I've put some up for auction at www.horror-mall.com/auction_house and there's one on sale at Amazon directly through me. I have a whopping three copies for Horror Mall and one for Amazon, so act fast. Not just kind of fast, Sasquatch fast. Bid at Horror Mall's auction house! There, you'll find lots of cool limited edition collectible horror thingies, including Murderland which has a starting bid of $6.50, which ain't bad. Or if you're not the gambling type, grab the Amazon copy. Either way, Murderland can be yours!

No comments: