Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Forums I Like

I'm a regular patron of Horror.com's forums. Frequently very good discussion when we get around to talking about horror and some of the most knowledgeable people on the subject of cult film I've ever encountered. If you're looking to refine your taste in cult cinema, this is a great place to go. Recently a fellow Horror.com member and some friends branched out into a new forum www.thecinemaddicts.com. Catchy title and a smart group, too. I look forward to contributing to the place and having newer, fresher discussions. Drop by, make the place a little bigger and help online film recommendation and grassroots criticism prosper at either of these places. Fans who know something are a force to be reckoned with nowadays and I hope that only becomes more true over time.
If you decide to join cinemaddicts, put GarrettCook as your referrer. No, I am not enough of a whore to pimp something just for a prize, but I like prizes and I like these people.

No comments: