Sunday, September 27, 2009

Archelon Ranch is here!

Answer the call of Archelon Ranch now! My book Archelon Ranch (which you can find out more about by clicking Archelon Ranch on my bibliography tab) is now available here or on Amazon. If you get it directly from me, the copy will be signed and will cost a mere seven dollars. Either way, you have what I promise will be an exciting, weird and fun book. Members of my Funclub will be sent signed copies of this book, along with Murderland Part 2:Life During Wartime and when it comes out, a copy of Jimmy Plush, Teddy Bear Detective. All of these books are signed. To celebrate Archelon Ranch coming out, I'm going to enter anybody who joins the Funclub into the Jimmy Plush, Teddy Bear Detective handmade teddy bear raffle. But only if you join before midnight tonight, central time. (That's 11 eastern) So, get on these offers while you still can. I'm only selling Funclub Memberships, Plush preorders and signed Archelon Ranch until the 12th of October.

No comments: